Old 05-04-2013, 04:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Beechgrove Reminder

The Original Jake wrote in
:

For those who can get BBC2 Scotland (Sky and FreeSat can; don't know
about Virgin as there are none round here to ask) Beechgrove starts
tonight at 7.30pm.

It will then be repeated on BBC2 nationally (including BBC2HD) on
Sunday at 9.30am.

Enjoy!

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East end of Swansea Bay where it got
dark today an hour earlier than a week ago!

We have it on Virgin, havn't watched it yet.
I like to save things like that for a rainier day, how ever tempting it
might be to have a peek.
Thanks for the reminder.

Baz