Old 06-04-2013, 07:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Original Jake The Original Jake is offline

Default Beechgrove Reminder

On Sat, 06 Apr 2013 18:49:01 +0100, Spider wrote:

The Beeb could do worse than repeat his programmes. I would watch them
again, and I don't think I'd be alone.

I have the "Geoff Hamilton Collection" on DVD, comprising the three
"standalone" series he did - Ornamental Kitchen Garden, Cottage
Gardens and Paradise Gardens (completed posthumously). I watch them
fairly frequently.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East end of Swansea Bay where it got
dark today an hour earlier than a week ago!