Old 07-04-2013, 03:09 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Fertilizer formulae

I just spent (too much) on 4 boxes of E.B.Stone Organics fertilizer for different uses. Examining the formulae on each box, I wondered if there is really enough difference to justify separate purchases.

Your experience, as well as general input and references appreciated.

Any general input and references appreciated

1. Rose & Flower Food: a. Total Nitrogen 5:00%
b. Available Phosphate 6.00%
c. Soluble Potash 3.00%
d. Calcium 4.00%
e. Sulfur 1.00%

(Plus, on each box, various organic, bacteria, mycorrhizea, etc.)

2. Citrus & Fruit Tree Food: a. 7.00%
b. 3.00%
c. 3.00%
d. 2.00%
e. 1.00%

3. Tomato & Vegetable Food: a. 4.00%
b. 5.oo%
c. 3.00%
d. 3.00%
e. 1.00%

4. Azalea, Camelia & Gardenia Food: a. 5.00%
b. 5.00%
c. 3.00%
d. 3.00%
e. 1.00%