Old 06-04-2013, 10:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Beechgrove Reminder

On 06/04/2013 22:28, Martin wrote:
On Sat, 06 Apr 2013 22:18:39 +0100, wrote:

On 06/04/2013 19:19, The Original Jake wrote:
On Sat, 06 Apr 2013 18:49:01 +0100, wrote:

The Beeb could do worse than repeat his programmes. I would watch them
again, and I don't think I'd be alone.

I have the "Geoff Hamilton Collection" on DVD, comprising the three
"standalone" series he did - Ornamental Kitchen Garden, Cottage
Gardens and Paradise Gardens (completed posthumously). I watch them
fairly frequently.

Cheers, Jake
=======================================
Urgling from the East end of Swansea Bay where it got
dark today an hour earlier than a week ago!

Alas, I only have Paradise Gardens, but wish I had more. I shall have
to look out for them. You're very lucky to have the full compliment.
Perhaps you should loan them to the BBC? They've obviously forgotten who
valuable they are and, after all, repeats are all the rage these days.

£10.25 from
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Geoff-Hamilt...ton+Collection

Oh, bless you for that, Martin! I shall have to drop a hint ... I have
a birthday coming up. What excellent timing. Thank you.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London