Old 07-04-2013, 06:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Bosch 2200 shredder (old drum version)

On 07/04/2013 18:31, wrote:
In article ,
Gary Woods wrote:

Mine is making squeaking noises, and I suspect that it needs some
maintenance. Does anyone know anything about this?

Only in a general sense: Are there any grease fittings visible, or
bearings that can be got at? My only experience is a Roto-Hoe hammermill
shredder powered by a small gas (oops....petrol) engine.

No. It's mains electric.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Doesn't stop it having grease points and bearings