Old 07-04-2013, 09:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Bosch 2200 shredder (old drum version)

In article ,
David Hill wrote:

I really didn't think I would have to spell it out to a man of your age
and experience.
When I said blast it Naturally I didn't mean the whole machine, but any
moving parts you can get at, and where the noise is. if you can get to
the bearings then a blast for them

There are none. I was asking specifically because I would have to
dismantle it to get any any relevant parts, and because that might
well write it off. It's not what to do once I get at the bearings;
it's whether getting at them is feasible.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.