Old 07-04-2013, 10:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Beechgrove Reminder

On 07/04/2013 22:09, Janet Tweedy wrote:
On 07/04/2013 13:12, Spider wrote:

Much too late. I've only just read this. Nevermind. I can wait a month.

spider you can have the one I am bidding on if I win it. I only thought
it a good idea to watch whilst it was so cheap

Oh, Janet, that's so sweet of you! Thank you for being so thoughtful.
If you win it, I may very well be interested. Of course, once you've
seen it, you may love it so much that you want to keep it, which is
fine. If, however, one watching is sufficient for you, I'll be very
happy to repay your costs. First of all, you've got to get your hands
on it.

However it turns out, thank you so much for the offer. You've made me
blush with pleasure!

Night night.

--
Spider