Old 28-02-2003, 05:05 AM
~ jan

Default Hello..

Welcome Koi Guy, I welcomed you in another thread and am glad to see "you
are the answering type" wasn't sure (when you see my welcome) if you were
just trying to advertise your video.... a post and run. Guess that's why
it's a good idea at times to start at the top of the messages rather than
mid-way. ;o) ~ jan -- a koi short of a full pond (oh I wish)

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:57:33 -0600, jammer wrote:

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:13:00 GMT, Gary Woods
wrote:

Welcome!

You DO understand, don't you, that some of us are as the stonemasons say,
"half a bubble off?"

(re-lurking)

That's funny! I knew i liked this place for a reason!

jammer

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~