Old 09-04-2013, 05:21 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ecnerwal Ecnerwal is offline

Default Mulching in the herb garden

In article ,
Allotment Time wrote:

Hey guys, new to this forum, I thought I'd ask a question about
mulching.

Recently I posted a vlog he http://tinyurl.com/cr7wbbj and if anyone can
point me in the right direction/give me some advice then I would be
really grateful .

Thanks, Matt.

your blog by failing to actually ask a question) I'd suggest that you
either learn to use the written word to ask questions, or stay the heck
out of newsgroups.

Since you have failed both of those, 3 meters of shredded paper would be
about right for mulching a deceptive fool's herb garden.