Old 10-04-2013, 02:49 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Red[_2_] Red[_2_] is offline

Default the whole gardening thing

On Apr 8, 7:36*pm, Natural Girl wrote:
Hi. *I don't have much lawn because I've spent most of my time trying to
plant either flower beds or veggie gardens so I won't have to mow grass
when it's blazing hot, but I love gardening both flowers and organic
gardening. *I was wondering if you talk about that sort of stuff here, too?

--
Natural Girl

Lawns & lawn equipment are the major topics here. Try rec.gardens and/
or rec.gardens.edible for your interests. Those sites are garden
friendly.