Old 11-04-2013, 04:05 AM posted to rec.gardens
MICHELLE H. MICHELLE H. is offline

Default Cheap Topsoil/Fill?? UPDATE!!!! ( David )

I see what your saying. Because yeah, the $1.49 stuff at Home Depot is
usually all wet, heavy, and smelly, loaded with debris and rocks. The
"Scotts: Premium" is mostly all peat moss and mulch, and the organic
topsoil at the garden center is usually light and fluffy even though
it's in a "40 pound" bag.

I can probably only get 5 bags at a time in the car, so yes, that is
ALOT of trips to the store in the family car!!! I will have to call
around some landscapers and get some prices of having a truck load of
soil delivered.

Thanks!