Old 10-04-2013, 11:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Willi Willi is offline

Default justicia brandegeana

Am 07.04.2013 20:25, schrieb Mad Cow:
In article lekom.at,
Willi writes
Easy to grow and nice looking. Not the best plant though, if you want
your windowsill constantly clean and rid of fallen leaves and withered
petals.

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

A prawn plant! I had that when I was a student...

It was more popular in earlier times than it is now. This one has been
given to my mother when I was born. She mentioned that once when I said
something like she should throw it away. She said that she would keep it
for these very sentimental reasons. - In the meantime it became a
memento of my mother for me in return and it is still there.