Old 11-04-2013, 01:08 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Cheap Topsoil/Fill?? UPDATE!!!!

On Apr 10, 8:36*pm, (MICHELLE H.) wrote:
Just to get an accurate measurement, I went out there today with a tape
measure, and measured the entire rut in the lawn, and boy was I WAY
OFF!!!!!!! The rut is about 40 feet long, not 30 feet long. It is 3 feet
wide, not 2 feet wide. And it is roughly about 4 inches deep, not 1-2
feet deep. The depth varies in differnt spots. In one spot it was about
3 inches deeper than the rest of the lawn. In another spot it was 3 and
1/2 inches deeper. In another spot it was 4 inches deeper than the rest
of the lawn. So the entire rut is about 3-4 inches deep.

The reason I originally said it was 1-2 feet deep is because that's how
deep it feels when your standing in it!!!!

But using a tape measure, the more accurate measurement is actually 40
feet long, 3 feet wide, and 3-4 inches deep.

Is this still impossible and too expensive to fill with bags of topsoil
bought at retail?

Are you totally incapable of some very basic math?