Old 11-04-2013, 03:20 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
MICHELLE H. MICHELLE H. is offline

Default Cheap Topsoil/Fill?? UPDATE!!!! ( Bob )

Okay, thanks! Plus, if I buy a truckload of soil, I can see the soil
when it's delievered. Because buying it retail at the store, and in a
bag, you don't know whats in there!? The $1.49 stuff at Home Depot is
usually all wet, heavy, and smelly, loaded with debris and rocks. The
"Scotts: Premium" is mostly all peat moss and mulch, and the organic
topsoil at the garden center is usually light and fluffy even though
it's in a "40 pound" bag.

Plus, I can probably only get 5 bags at a time in the car, so thats ALOT
of trips to the store in the family car!!! I will have to call around to
some landscapers and get some prices of having a truck load of soil
delivered.

Thanks!