Old 11-04-2013, 12:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default Beechgrove Reminder

On 11/04/2013 08:48, Martin wrote:
There's always Amazon.

Amazon is behaving oddly. I got an e-mail from Amazon that a new book
I had ordered would not be delivered this week as planned, but two
months later than planned. They suggested I should cancel the order.
Three days later the book was delivered.

oh same here, i ordered a text book for Indesign and they said it
couldn't be delivered but then a note from the sender said it would be

Janet T.
Amersham