Old 11-04-2013, 01:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Beechgrove Reminder

On 11/04/2013 02:31, Janet Tweedy wrote:
On 09/04/2013 10:46, Martin wrote:
I use Gixen - very handy if you're not around at the last few moments
of bidding.

Thanks Sacha!
--

yes sadly the item went to the dizzy heights of 6.03p but unhappily I
was in Aylesbury at the Armed Forces day Ticket lasunch so lost the

Sorry Spider, will keep on looking - probably outbid by some newsgroup
follower

Well, thanks for trying, Janet, and for your kind offer, regardless of
how it turned out. I shall keep looking, too. I'm stuck indoors atm
with an horrendous cold and chest infection :~((. If I find St.Geoff's
progs before you do, I will let you know and offer you a viewing, of
course. Unlike you, I read/view things more than once so tend to hoard,
but a loan for viewing purposes could easily be arranged:~).

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London