Old 11-04-2013, 02:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Beechgrove Reminder

On 2013-04-11 13:45:28 +0100, David Hill said:

On 11/04/2013 13:36, Spider wrote:
On 11/04/2013 02:31, Janet Tweedy wrote:
On 09/04/2013 10:46, Martin wrote:
I use Gixen - very handy if you're not around at the last few moments
of bidding.
Thanks Sacha!
--

yes sadly the item went to the dizzy heights of 6.03p but unhappily I
was in Aylesbury at the Armed Forces day Ticket lasunch so lost the

Sorry Spider, will keep on looking - probably outbid by some newsgroup
follower

Well, thanks for trying, Janet, and for your kind offer, regardless of
how it turned out. I shall keep looking, too. I'm stuck indoors atm
with an horrendous cold and chest infection :~((. If I find St.Geoff's
progs before you do, I will let you know and offer you a viewing, of
course. Unlike you, I read/view things more than once so tend to hoard,
but a loan for viewing purposes could easily be arranged:~).

You have my sympathy. I'm still getting over the same, it's taken for
ever to go.
It came with a very rough throat for which I gargled with soluble
aspirin as they are an anaesthetic, but found that the original
Bechams powders are even better as a gargle.

Poor both of you! David had a very special Devon cold, though, probably
known for its tenacious properties. ;-( Hope you're both on the mend as
the sun struggles through.

Thank you, Sacha. I'm determined to get better before the sun returns.
We've got cloud and occasional rain atm, although it's 9*C outside,
which is an improvement on last month.
Should I gather that David caught his cold at Hill House?

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London