Old 11-04-2013, 09:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Beechgrove Reminder

On 11/04/2013 20:52, Janet Tweedy wrote:
On 11/04/2013 14:42, Spider wrote:
Thank you, Sacha. I'm determined to get better before the sun returns.
We've got cloud and occasional rain atm, although it's 9*C outside,
which is an improvement on last month.
Should I gather that David caught his cold at Hill House?

If it's the flu people round here got since Christmas (strangely not
catching apparently as random people caught it - even me! It was called
90 day flu by one of the doctors and it blinking well is! You feel okay
after about a week or so but then when you try and do anything you feel

I'm pleased to say it's not flu. I am very prone to chest infections
and they do make me feel ill and cream-crackered for two or three weeks.
I only had flu once, but I would recognise it if I had it again. What
I've got is bad enough:~(. Off to the Doc's tomorrow.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London