Old 12-04-2013, 07:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default Grow it Magazine.

On 2013-04-11 23:17:04 +0100, Christina Websell said:

I bought it once because it had free seeds I wanted and now I have an
e-mail from them in my private e-mail box.
How can that happen?
It's from here as I once posted about it in the group and there is only
one person who knows my private address so their computer is hacked.

If you bought online, you probably had to give an email address. I
always tick the "no further contact" type boxes but still often get
emails. Then I just go to their address and click on 'unsubscribe'.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com