Old 12-04-2013, 08:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Beechgrove Reminder

As they always say "finish the course, lots of fluids and rest". It's
a nasty one and is one of the 'echo' virus type. It takes a long time
to recover. We went down with it over Christmas (got through that thank
goodness) and felt terrible for a couple of weeks with the lingering
cough described. Even now, we both have the odd moment of feeling a bit
blech. Hope you're on the upward path soon.

This is my second does, first was after going down to Devon in Dec. then
this after another visit to Devon, this second bought has been a lot
worse, so it's back to the Dr this morning.
I had the flue jab as always and it's always worked for me, so I don't
know what this thing is, but it's vicious.
David @ the damp end of Swansea bay.