Old 12-04-2013, 12:03 PM
kerrygirl kerrygirl is offline
Registered User

Location: County Kerry, Ireland
Default which greenhouse? Help very much appreciated.

Hello,
I hope someone can help me.I want to purchase a greenhouse for germinating flower seeds. I've done some research and have decided to go for polycarbonate. The thing is I live in the west of Ireland, the site is somewhat exposed, there is a small hedge at the west of it.

I have seen greenhouses by different companies ( I don't know if I'm allowed to mention names here ) but some are priced in the 2000 euro range, another same size 750 euro. The difference is the thickness of the polycarbonate, 6mm/4mm.

I need advice please. Which should I go for. Is there a difference in the thickness of the structure.