Old 12-04-2013, 09:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default which greenhouse? Help very much appreciated.

"David Hill" wrote in message
The Poly greenhouse down the road to me has blown out twice 'at least'
whereas ours, Ali and glass has been no trouble at all .

If Poly carb does blow out (Probably due to bad fitting) it can be put
back in as it doesn't break

I have to agree with Mike on that point. A friend on our allotments had
polly panels. After the gale, all that was left was a few broken panels and
a lot of twisted alloy. Once the wind gets in, that's that. Whether it was
fitted correctly, I don't know.
--
Pete C