Old 24-04-2003, 11:44 PM
redled

Default Loaches and MTS

(Victor M. Martinez) wrote in
:

Rich Conley wrote:
Ok. so I should let the MTS numbers get kinda high before I add
them...thers only a couple there now...newly established 55...

Only two MTS? You'll be lucky if they find each other to reproduce...
;-) Yeah, I'd wait until the first batch of snails reaches adulthood.
You'll see them all over the place when they come out.

Don't worry, they'll find each other. Actually, MTS, like many snails,
can self-fertilze (I think) so it doesn't matter. The population will
explode either way. I bought one for 50 cents for my 55 gallon 6 months
ago and now I have hundreds. I just checked an area abnout 2x2" and
there was at least 10 that I could see. So you cna imagine how many
there is, total.