Old 15-04-2013, 09:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Lily of the Valley

On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 07:55:45 -0700 (PDT), mkr5000
wrote:

I have an area that I want Lily of the valley to run rampant, would also like a possible companion plant?

Lily of the valley are invasive and exclusionary... most similar size
plants will likely be crowded out... plant shrubs/trees.

Anyway, if I plant the pips here in the midwest right now, will the plants come up this summer?

With proper conditions will typically come up shortly after planting

I guess maybe they sell the whole plants as well but this will be a large area.

What's a large area... is that like large breasts?