Old 15-04-2013, 09:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Grow it Magazine.

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Apr 2013 09:47:43 +0100, David Hill
wrote:

Martin in Zuid Holland

But I bought the magazine from a supermarket once and no one
saw me do it.

They were looking at this group- no other explanation.

or the garden forum that steals our messages.

It must be great to be so important that Grow it Magazine selects just
you from all the members of this group to offer their magazine.
You must feel so special.

Use of invalid addresses must result in a lot of bounced messages too
:-)
--

Martin in Zuid Holland

Are you mad or something? I do not use an invalid address and I take
objection to what you've said about "being important."
I have no idea how Grow It Mag got my e-mail address, unless from here.
I bought one copy from a supermarket and posted here about it.