Old 15-04-2013, 11:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Migrants (birds that is)

"Rod" wrote

A chiff chaff took a territory at the bottom of the garden on Friday - high
time too, they're usually here by the end of March.
Goldfinches (not strictly migrants) but they came back to our patch today.
Seen nothing else yet.

Whilst the male Blackcap we have had in the garden for months seems to have
gone back to Germany about a week ago, the female is still here constantly
eating the fat balls. They both should have gone some while ago!
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.