Old 16-04-2013, 04:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Grow it Magazine.

"kay" wrote in message

Christina Websell;981021 Wrote:

I bought it from a supermarket and posted once on here about it.

Christine, you haven't told us yet ..

that my name isn't Christine.

you got a spam email from them, so they know your email address.

But how?

I bought one magazine from a supermarket and posted about it here.
Of course they got my e-mail address from here.

Let's say I buy the same mag from a supermarket and don't have a computer
and tell you all about it.
Will they write to me?
Of course not as they have no idea I bought it.