Old 25-04-2003, 12:08 AM
Thomas Ball

Default OT (Sort of) - Leveling the ground

Just sucking information, preparing for the dig!

Where is this "Greg Beckel's site" you speak of?

Tom

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...
"Nedra" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
BV, I'm just reading between the lines here I know ... but does
this mean that you aren't going to put in our pond???
Please say it ain't so.

Nedra

Oh, no, no no! The new poo...I mean pond is for the kids. Shareholders

Pond
is pressing forward just not on schedule. I have been debating liner
materials the past week which has held me up. I think I am going to go

with
EPDM since I have Greg Beckel's site to guide me through everything I

need.
I am hoping to sneak out of work early tomorrow, so I can cruise up to
pondtechnology.com in Baltimore and pick up some liner. If all goes
well...the pond will be filled by the end of the weekend. *fingers

crossed*

BV.