Old 17-04-2013, 06:40 AM
thomaspoul's Avatar
thomaspoul thomaspoul is offline
Registered User

Location: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian stanton View Post
First time on the forum and no idea about gardening.....my front lawn is in a really bad state. The lawn is low down in the garden and i wish to raise the level of it up. If I put 200mm of top soil on top of the existing lawn with an intention to re-turf afterwards would the lawn underneath grow through or would I have to remove the old existing turf beforehand?
No problem....just care it by giving water regularly....you will find result soon.