Old 17-04-2013, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
John Rye[_2_] John Rye[_2_] is offline

Default Advice on my overgrown garden (inc pics!)

Hello Michael

I completely back what Martin Brown has said.

Three further questions :-

(a) Are you planning to have any plants, or are you trying to produce a 90 by
30 lawn ?

(b) If you are planning to have some planting do you have a plan ?

(c) Is there a local garden club ? I am betting that you have already
destroyed some nice stuff. I reckon you could do with a local expert looking
at what you are doing.

Finally the existing lawn does not look beyond redemption. It could be worth
putting a bit of effort into that rather than just clearing it.

John

--
John Rye
Hadleigh IPSWICH England