Old 18-04-2013, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Wind, gusty and then more wind and gusts

In article , says...

It is our day to get our recycling bins emptied of plastic and cardboard.
The wind has blown all of them over, and most of the contents are in our
and neighbours gardens. What a mess. It has bin(pun)like this for weeks now
with that wind. Just how Feb. should be IME. Not April.
Probably Thatcher is having it's last laugh at us humans?

Who knows.
Baz

Wrong PM. "Wind of change" was Macmillan's slogan.

Janet