Old 18-04-2013, 02:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Wind, gusty and then more wind and gusts

On 18/04/2013 13:56, Baz wrote:
Janet wrote in
T:

In article ,
says...

It is our day to get our recycling bins emptied of plastic and
cardboard. The wind has blown all of them over, and most of the
contents are in our and neighbours gardens. What a mess. It has
bin(pun)like this for weeks now with that wind. Just how Feb. should
be IME. Not April. Probably Thatcher is having it's last laugh at us
humans?

Who knows.
Baz

Wrong PM. "Wind of change" was Macmillan's slogan.

Janet

Who mentioned PM? and wind of change?
I was refering to a specific cretin. Begining with T and ending with
hatcher.

Baz

I'd have thought that the wind was more of a De thatcher