Old 18-04-2013, 09:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Water Survey

In article , SK2013.be60410
@gardenbanter.co.uk says...
my project.

Q1: How would you describe the size of your garden?
c) Large

Q2: How do you store rainwater/recycled water in your garden? Please
indicate which of the following statements apply:
a) ?I use water from a tap?
b) ?I collect rainwater in a water butt?

Q3: How do you water your garden? Please mark all of the below methods
that apply:

a) Hosepipe (using an /outside tap)
f) Watering can (filled using an outside tap)

g) Watering can (filled from a water butt containing rain water)

Q4: If some of the time you water your garden with rainwater what
factors make you revert back to tap water?

distance from tap

Q5: If I was designing a product to water your garden what would the
three most important considerations be.

?
b) Sustainability: ? I want to ensure that where possible I conserve
water?