Old 18-04-2013, 10:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default Wind, gusty and then more wind and gusts

On 2013-04-18 13:56:15 +0100, Baz said:

Janet wrote in
T:

In article ,
says...

It is our day to get our recycling bins emptied of plastic and
cardboard. The wind has blown all of them over, and most of the
contents are in our and neighbours gardens. What a mess. It has
bin(pun)like this for weeks now with that wind. Just how Feb. should
be IME. Not April. Probably Thatcher is having it's last laugh at us
humans?

Who knows.
Baz

Wrong PM. "Wind of change" was Macmillan's slogan.

Janet

Who mentioned PM? and wind of change?
I was refering to a specific cretin. Begining with T and ending with
hatcher.

Baz

You know what, she's dead. Give it - and her - a rest please. To keep
on slagging off the dead is offensive in any case to a lot of people
and it doesn't necessarily jibe with everyone's political views on
here, so it's rude to assume all think the same. And politics shouldn't
enter into a gardening group in any case.

The phrase that 'people who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones'
would seem to apply to Baz here. I am tired of his 'ever so 'umble'
attitude toward gardening and his very real mental instability. Time
to killfile him I think.

Phil

I happened to answer Baz's post but he's not the only one who's
hammered this subject to pieces. My post wasn't directed solely at him
but at all those who think this is a place to air contentious political
views. The one thing that WAS good about urg was the lack of that sort
of thing and the unifying factor of all being interested in gardening,
whatever rosettes we wear at yawn-time! ;-)
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com