Old 19-04-2013, 07:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default Water Survey

SK2013 wrote:

Q1: How would you describe the size of your garden?

a) Small

Q2: How do you store rainwater/recycled water in your garden? Please
indicate which of the following statements apply:

a) “I only use water from a tap”

Q3: How do you water your garden? Please mark all of the below methods
that apply:

a) Hosepipe (using an inside/outside tap)
c) Hosepipe Irrigation system (using an inside/outside tap)
f) Watering can (filled using an inside/outside tap)

Q4: If some of the time you water your garden with rainwater what
factors make you revert back to tap water?

n/a

Q5: If I was designing a product to water your garden what would the
three most important considerations be. Please mark those that are
applicable below:

b) Sustainability: “ I want to ensure that where possible I
conserve water”
e) Durability/Reliability: “I need a solution that won’t let
me down and will last”

Q6: If you do not currently use rain/recycled water what are the
barriers that stop you?

The locations of existing rainwater downpipes do not permit
connection to storage butts. More serious underground storage
solutions would be uneconomic to install. Gray water is
internally routed to foul soil stack.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK