Old 19-04-2013, 12:42 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK2013 View Post
Good Evening,
Q1: How would you describe the size of your garden?
b) Medium

Q2: How do you store rainwater/recycled water in your garden? Please indicate which of the following statements apply:

b) “I collect rainwater in a water butt”

Q3: How do you water your garden? Please mark all of the below methods that apply:
I don't water the garden, only the greenhouse. I dip a watering can into the rainwater butt, which is the quickest way of filling it, and the can allows me to water plants individually according to their needs. The butts are close to the greenhouse door, so is convenient, and is hidden from view by large leylandis. Required attributes are - security of supply, quick operation, ability to vary water delivery from plant to plant, good looks.