Old 19-04-2013, 07:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Advice on my overgrown garden (inc pics!)

On 19/04/2013 16:08, Pam Moore wrote:
On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 13:44:53 +0000, MichaelD
wrote:

Hello everyone,

I recently bought a house with a 30x90ft garden, which was massively
overgrown:

[image: http://imageshack.us/a/img580/1193/gardenold.jpg]

I have since spent quite a bit of time pulling out all of the old bushes
and trees, burning as I go. As you can see, I've certainly made
progress:

[image: http://imageshack.us/a/img27/5903/garden2b.jpg]
[image: http://imageshack.us/a/img6/6974/garden3u.jpg]

My initial thought was that you had a nice sheltered, secluded
garden.If you are going to make a tennis court , well done, other wise
it seems a great shame. Can you tell us what the shrubs were which you
have removed? It wasn't all brambles.

Pam in Bristol

Typical.
We have heard nothing from the OP after his first posting.