Old 20-04-2013, 10:23 AM
lasors lasors is offline
Registered User

Default Order of lawn maintenance operations?

Hello all,
Hoping to pick your brains if you would be so kind.

I have a lawn that needs some (ok, a lot) of help, although it's not beyond repair. It has significant moss growth and thatch and dries out too readily. My thoughts so far involve scarifying, hollow tine aeration and top dressing/lawn sand brushed in, with new seeding.

What I would like to know is, does it matter in which order this care is done? Can it be done all together to keep the time taken down to a minimum?

Many thanks.