Old 20-04-2013, 05:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default rodale 30yr study

phorbin wrote:
Got it. Thanks.

We're on the Rodale mailing list but notice hasn't made it through to us
yet or it got lost in the usual onslaught rush of emails.

One of our more enthusiastic but technically maladroit friends emailed
us something that I now believe was the summary but we couldn't make out
what he was trying to tell us and the attachment didn't take.

Notice will be going out across our mailing list soon and my wife will
be putting the links on our community gardens advocacy site ASAP.

you're welcome, it's a summary about 13 pages
long, not very high on details about specific
methods.

songbird