Old 20-04-2013, 04:56 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Order of lawn maintenance operations?

lasors wrote:
Hello all,
Hoping to pick your brains if you would be so kind.

I have a lawn that needs some (ok, a lot) of help, although it's not
beyond repair. It has significant moss growth and thatch and dries out
too readily. My thoughts so far involve scarifying, hollow tine
aeration and top dressing/lawn sand brushed in, with new seeding.

What I would like to know is, does it matter in which order this care
is done? Can it be done all together to keep the time taken down to a
minimum?

Keep it fertilized and mow it very long. I use the highest setting on my mower.