Old 20-04-2013, 03:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Wind, gusty and then more wind and gusts

Baz wrote:
I wasn't criticising, we have one bin for plastic and cardboard, we have
one bin for general household waste, one bin for garden refuse, a box for
tin cans and glass, and a box for paper.

My parents used to have a collection like that. Now they have what we
have, which is 2 wheelies, one for general and one for all recycling.
(they also, I think, still have a garden waste box, which we never have)
(we have a food waste bin, but I never* use it)