Old 21-04-2013, 12:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin[_2_] Roger Tonkin[_2_] is offline

Default Willow tit

In article ,
says...

We had our first g&t of the year in the garden yesterday evening and
saw what we think is the first ever willow tit here. What a special
occasion!

We get them quite regularly, or they may be marsh
tits. I've never had the bino's to hand and the book
ready when they appear, and they never seem to stay
still for long enough to get a good view of them!

Never seen a g&t in the garden, nor in the house for
that matter!

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales