Old 21-04-2013, 01:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Wind, gusty and then more wind and gusts

wrote in
:

Baz wrote:
I wasn't criticising, we have one bin for plastic and cardboard, we
have one bin for general household waste, one bin for garden refuse,
a box for tin cans and glass, and a box for paper.

My parents used to have a collection like that. Now they have what we
have, which is 2 wheelies, one for general and one for all recycling.
(they also, I think, still have a garden waste box, which we never
have) (we have a food waste bin, but I never* use it)

Interesting how things differ from county to county. We have got used to
"our" way. Not by any means perfect, but I like the idea of any recycling
regime. Anything but excessive landfill.
You mention a food waste bin. Cooked waste food?

Baz