Old 21-04-2013, 03:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.birdwatching
Mike Coon[_2_] Mike Coon[_2_] is offline

Default Willow tit

'Mike' wrote:
"Stephen Wolstenholme" wrote in message
Fraid - I always have trouble differentiating between the various
varieties of tits. What are the defining visual factors of this
willow variety ?

They look like overweight blue tits with much less blue and yellow.

I understand that if unsure whether a bird is a March Tit or Willow Tit it
can be called a Marlow Tit, even if not from that portion of the Thames...

Mike.
--
If reply address is (invalid), remove spurious "@"
and substitute "plus" for +.