Old 28-02-2003, 06:07 AM
Jerry Hoffmeister

Default To all Paph sanderianum growers

I'll post a pix of mine growing in 2 1/2 inch pots to ABPO in a few minutes
if anyone wants to have a look see.

"Elpaninaro" wrote in message
I find encouragement in the fact that (I measured this time) 2 of the
seedlings from this flask of sanderianum had 8" leafspans. How many
years closer to maturity is THAT??

So, shall we all keep in touch and share pics in 10, no, eight, no,
maybe six years (dare we hope)???

Hi tennis,

Will definitely be fun to all keep track and do some collaborative

comparisons
over time.

I am awestruck too by your account of the size of your sanderianum

seedlings.
When Sam was at the Houston show last fall, I was pleasantly surprised to

see
that the sanderianum flasks had really good sized seedlings, but none at

the 8
inch mark! By that size they are individually worth almost as much as a

flask.

Did you get one of the new $300 ones or one of the remaining $400 ones? If

the
size difference is that much, I am tempted to opt for the more expensive
versions.

Tom.