Old 21-04-2013, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Kiwi Fruit "Jenny"

On Saturday, April 20, 2013 2:41:24 PM UTC+1, Baz wrote:

There was a thread a while ago about wintering the plant.
My second of the 2 that I have tried is starting to show life. I had given
up on it. I don't expect any fruit for years yet, but it is there and I'm
glad that I left it and not ditched it, as I was going to do.

Does anyone get fruit from theirs? I would be interested to know.

Baz

Mine was cut down by frost shortly after planting, but is now sprouting afresh.

NT