Old 22-04-2013, 01:24 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default rodale 30yr study

Farm1 wrote:

the only unfortunate thing in the report was the
misuse of the word prostrate it should have been
spelled prostate.

Huh? Now I'm going to have to go and read it. Knowing of Rodales
interest int he plant world it'd make sense to me for Rodale to
mention 'prostrate' but I really can't see any reason for them to be
referring to 'prostate' . Cancer links from growing practices
perhaps??? Off to read it.....

"Glyphosate3-based herbicides, currently legal in our food at low levels,
have been shown to cause DNA damage, infertility, low sperm count, and
prostrate or testicular cancer in rats."

You really don't want any of that prostrate cancer, but it's not as bad as
the kind that climbs up the wall.