Old 22-04-2013, 11:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Kiwi Fruit "Jenny"

wrote in
:

On Saturday, April 20, 2013 2:41:24 PM UTC+1, Baz wrote:

There was a thread a while ago about wintering the plant.
My second of the 2 that I have tried is starting to show life. I had
given up on it. I don't expect any fruit for years yet, but it is
there and I'm glad that I left it and not ditched it, as I was going
to do.

Does anyone get fruit from theirs? I would be interested to know.

Baz

Mine was cut down by frost shortly after planting, but is now
sprouting afresh.

NT

Nice one! It should, I hope, thrive now it has got warmer.
Good luck with it
Baz
..