Old 22-04-2013, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rod[_5_] Rod[_5_] is offline

Default Pesticides

On Monday, 22 April 2013 18:06:52 UTC+1, rbel wrote:
Absolutely. Is there any evidence that the tests are not being done

in a scientific manner? As far as I was aware the research into

neonicotinoid side effects was raised during research into bee colony

losses in Europe dating back at least 5 years and people like Neumann

have a sound reputation. Whilst the news media may have picked up on

various aspects of this more recently I really do not think that they

will have had much impact on the research - the politics are of course

a different matter.

--

rbel

We should ignore the utterances of politicians and the hysterical ill informed partial outpourings of the media (mmr should have taught us that)

Just find and read the science.

Rod