Old 24-04-2013, 10:42 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogga View Post
I have finally got some peas and beans coming up.

In greenhouse I have cabbages and lovage and aspargus lettuce. Plenty
of lettuce outside in cold frame started off and some flowers.
Phacelia up, but nasturtians not yet.
Autumn sown broad beans (overwintered in greenhouse) have flower buds.
Lots of swiss chard, purple sprouting will be ready later this week. Various salady things in greenhouse are growing - it's noticeable how slow growth is in Dec and Jan - I think it's a light thing as much as the (lack of) heat.

And chives are up and pickable.